When we hear the phrase “squirrels in the attic”, the meaning is all too clear…and all too real. Literally, it is a real problem to have squirrels, or any animals, in the attic. Here are three reasons why animal removal from a structure that accommodates humans is not just important, but imperative.
Reason #1. Animal Removal Controls the Population
For those who might think that rodents are adorable, cuddly and irresistible fuzzy little charmers, here are some facts that may lead to a change in viewpoint. Squirrel families and other unwanted rodents multiply with great speed. In just three years, two rats in just the right circumstances could multiply to over 480 million rats. Rodent control and animal removal are essential to keeping the numbers of rodents down.
Reason #2. Animal Removal Protects the Food Supply
First of all, it is a fact that unwanted rodents and animals damage the food supply. Up to 50% of the world’s entire food supply, according to the National Pest Management Association, would be ruined by rodents (and bugs) if there were no pest control industry to help keep things in check. That is an incredible amount of food, and an incredible fact to think about.
Reason #3. Animal Removal Preserves a Sanitary Environment
Unwanted rodents are unsanitary. They can create havoc in a workplace, residence or retail establishment. Animal and rodent removal is a huge business which deals with this problem specifically. In recent years, U.S. cities have experienced a dramatic rise in unwanted animal and nuisance animal calls. The problem is the threat to the public health that unwanted animals create and that only animal removal can solve. Although rats are considered the main culprit in problems, especially in apartments in urban areas, squirrels also do a lot of damage. Humane squirrel removal is a vital part of the rodent removal business. 90% of the rodent problems are in apartments, while the other 10% are in commercial establishments.
So, if the problem of rodent removal ever occurs on your property, remember to look for a professional animal and rodent removal company. Make sure the service is courteous, efficient, and above all, ask about their guarantee policy. Look for a guarantee, and find a company with a two year guarantee, because that is a great deal. You deserve an effective and thorough rodent control business, a business that gives you the results you are looking for, and that you are paying for.